The My Little Pony Movie & What To Expect




On October 7th, 2017, the My Little Pony Movie will make its big debut on the big screen. Bronies and fans of the show can't wait to see this movie so much, and are dying to get their hands on the magical movie ticket.

But other people are asking, "What can we expect from this movie?". And I'm going to answer that question.

First, let's talk money. That sweet green paper rectangle we all adore. Now, let's talk box office. I would say that this might make about.. 5 million dollars. But don't trust me on that though. I don't really pay attention to box office ratings.

Ok, now let's talk about quality. The quality of this movie is going to be at it's highest. You know, with the fancy animation and all. It's so beautiful and unique to the original style!

Now finally, let's talk about what will happen after the end credits roll. It's been announced that the MLP Movie will be getting a series of prequel books. There might be a certain release date, but I don't know. But if you want, check out a site like Equestria Daily and see for yourself!

So that's really all for this post. On Saturday, I'll try to make a full review on the movie if I have the time. See you all next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Picmonkey did a thing..